Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'll be that 0.000001%

We put our heart out on the line of the battlefield of love, all suited up and ready for the possible WWIII. It is never prepared for the proverbial bullets it will face. The broken forces will either make you, or break you. When the world decides to walk out on you, just remember that out of the 6 billion people in the world right now... there can even just be ONE who stands there by your side.. even after all the proverbial bullets they have endured as well.

So, one may not have endured the same nor even half the amount of pain and suffering and complete and utter emotional exhaustion as you have, but if one is willing to give you their hand in support and fall-back... one should take that opportunity and run ! After being so damaged, it's hard to be able to let down one's guard. It's hard to break down one's very own Berlin wall of distrust & misconception.

One day, the acid rain will fall and eventually tear down all one has worked so hard to build up and shelter one's heart. Though the acid won't do much justice considering along with all the bad being destroyed, all the good will follow in its damage; but think of it this way. . . All good things fall apart so better things may fall together. One cannot appreciate how good something is unless they've seen something worse. So one may feel like they've hit rock bottom, but one can only go UP if the bottom is where one stands.

" Part of the beauty of falling in love with you is the fear you won't fall " - Joshua Radin

Fear gives us something to believe in. Fear means we care enough to worry about something. The fear in my heart assures me that I care enough about you to know that I want to help you. I am here for you. And though it feels like the whole world of 6 billion people have walked out on you, and reality sets it at 2, I will be that ONE that stays solid on the ground. I'll be your proverbial bulletproof vest. I'll be your newly-built Berlin wall of contentment & justice. I'll be your umbrella when it rains. Unfortunately, I can't be the umbrella when the acid rain falls. . . but know that when it does fall. . . it'll be for the better. It'll wash away the unnecessary, and flourish in the highly-recommended.



P.S.

I promise, you can trust me. You may have heard this a gazillion times, but I'll be that missing puzzle piece. I understand where you're coming from, and I just want to let you know if you're feeling down, you don't have to turn to ... maybe all you really have to do is dial my digits.

remember this day, even after 40 years, I'll look back and say, yeah I am that 0.00001% !

No comments:

Post a Comment