I had a midterm today and I only got 31/40, not too happy with what I have. I should've actually studied. Instead, I went to the pub and played pool. Why do I always learn the lesson the hard way? After school, my buddies and I watched "The Book of Eli" and I must say, it's a must watch movie. A quote from the movie "We had everything everyone's fighting for now" made me realize that I shouldn't take everything for granted.
I learned a great lesson today, that you must not let something you don't need go to waste. Share it, give it to those in need. Just like the good old cliche "it's better to give than to receive" goes. Starting today, I shall take good care of what I have, what I don't have, and what I will have. Nothing will go to waste.
Friends, family, you're all I've got and I shall cherish the moments we'll have together. I will not ask for more.
Dude this sounds really homo, but good shit nonetheless. And yes that's all i can say.
ReplyDelete