Ever thought of what you wanted to become when you grow up? I have many times. I've always wanted to become a computer programmer of some sort, a DJ, or even a drummer. Never really got to it. Growing up, I couldn't really play with stuffed toys due to asthma. If I remember correctly, the only toy I actually liked was transformers. Time went by and next thing I know, I was in the middle of no where. Middle east, grew up in the desert. I thought it was a good experience but moving from one place to another every five years sucked. Who knew I'd find my first love in the middle of no where. Moving from country A to country B hit me hard when I moved to Canada. Sadly, I was in high school again although I already graduated high school couple years back. I gave it a try, made new friends, got used to the environment, the culture. I was astonished. Multiculturalism was what I noticed in the first place. From where I was coming from, I got discriminated for not being one of them.
I never really graduated high school here but I somehow got into Computer and Electrical Engineering in BCIT. I realized I'm slowly reaching my goal. Gave it a try, seemed like a pretty interesting program until my professor said that it would be great if everyone made it to the top. From that day on, I tried. Never made it to the top, I guess I didn't really try hard enough. Dropped out at the end of the term, there was no point of me staying in a class filled with 120 engineering students when really, only 10 would get good jobs. Gave my dad's job a try and here I am, been working for 9 months as a fire-protection technician.
Life goes on whatever happens, happens regardless.
I never really graduated high school here but I somehow got into Computer and Electrical Engineering in BCIT. I realized I'm slowly reaching my goal. Gave it a try, seemed like a pretty interesting program until my professor said that it would be great if everyone made it to the top. From that day on, I tried. Never made it to the top, I guess I didn't really try hard enough. Dropped out at the end of the term, there was no point of me staying in a class filled with 120 engineering students when really, only 10 would get good jobs. Gave my dad's job a try and here I am, been working for 9 months as a fire-protection technician.
Life goes on whatever happens, happens regardless.
No comments:
Post a Comment